Monday, March 16, 2015

Attend One of the Political Forums for Darin

Dear CMNEA members,

We have several public political forums in March.  Please take the time to support our recommended candidate, Darin Preis.  As you know, strength in numbers!!  Voters will take notice when they see teachers in support of a candidate.  Wear your "I am the NEA" button and come on out!  Here are the dates below:
     


3/31  NAACP 7:00 PM at 2nd Baptist I will be there!  Come join me!
CMNEA, we need a friend on the board.  We need to help Darin Preis remain on the board.

CMNEA friends- Your building rep should have or will soon contact you about taking a yard sign for Darin Preis.  If you have not heard from your building rep by Wednesday, please let me know!!  You may contact me at: mmill83@aol.com         



No comments:

Post a Comment